Hospice services are covered under the Medicare Hospice Benefit, Medicaid and many
private insurance companies. Such payments rarely cover the full cost of care, however,
so Regional Hospice must rely heavily on community support. Regional Hospice provides
service based on need, regardless of one's ability to pay.
You Can Help
Your donation can help to insure that our services continue to be available to anyone in need. You may donate to our general services fund or earmark your donation for a special program such as “Catch a Dream.” Either way, you know that your gift will be helping others to have
the best life possible - right up until the end.
How to Donate
You can mail your donation to:
2101 Beaser Avenue
Ashland, WI 54806
- Support one of our annual fundraising events such as the Ashland Polar Plunge, the Ironwood Polar Plunge, the Hayward Polar Plunge or the Spooner/Grantsburg Spring Fling.
- Encourage your organization or place of business to become a sponsor for one of our fundraising events.
- Name Regional Hospice as a beneficiary of your will or estate. Please notify us if you would like to offer such a gift so that we may realize its full benefit and recognize
- Donate items for our silent auction (Spooner/Grantsburg office) or other local
- Please contact us with other fundraising or donation ideas you have.
We will be happy to discuss any options with you.
Thank you for your gift in any amount. All donations to Regional Hospice are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.